Can Am Maverick X3 Captain’s Choice Electric Cut Out Exhaust EVP is proud to offer another option to our arsenal of exhausts for the Can Am Maverick X3 – The “E-Captain’s Choice”.
- The Captain’s Choice slip on is a cut out style exhaust and is only slightly louder than as the OEM with the cut out valve closed, but with it open, you will hear the 3 cylinder Rotax engine sing!
- The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside – an electronic exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler.
- The cutout valve is operated by a plug and play harness with a dash mounted switch.
- Detailed instructions are included. The X3 Captains Choice 2 installation options: – with or without the OEM rear valence. With the factory rear valence option, the exhaust comes with a water jetted and powder coated aluminum block off plate for the factory exhaust hole.This option also comes with a template for minor side trimming of the OEM rear valence where the exhaust pipes exit the EVP muffler.
- If you choose not to reuse the OEM valence, the exhaust comes with an aluminum heat shield which gives the rear of the X3 a nice finished look.
- The heat shield can also be powder coated any of the Can Am X3 colors. See pictures for installation differences.
- Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel.
- No other manufacturer builds exhausts like we do. Most other manufacturers buy exhaust mufflers from China and weld on pipes to make them fit. Our mufflers are custom made for each application with construction and packing designed to last the life of your vehicle.
Slip on TIG Welded, 304 Stainless Steel exhaust
- First in the industry production Electronic “Cut Out” Style Exhaust for the Maverick X3
- Color matched accessories to match your vehicle!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Simple installation with detailed instructions included
- Spark arrestors included
- Extremely simple, plug and play wiring