EXTREME (EX) BELT: Extreme performance and reliability. The EX Belt is built for the extreme trail/mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from the belt from slipping and deliver enhanced response at all RPM levels. This belt changed our Wisconsin trail driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure. The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s
WORLD’S BEST (WB) BELTS
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications =-ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for high-horsepower tensile load requirements, making it one of the strongest belts on the market.
- Higher shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses high-modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.