This switch can clamp to any diameter bar using a hose clamp. After you program the siren’s mode, this module gives you 3 switches to activate 2 functions on the siren and auxiliary lights. This is an example using the default Mode 1 programming on the siren
- White with brown stripe wire on siren connects to the gray wire of this switch.
- First push of switch does 1st tone
- Second push of switch does 2nd tone
- Two quick taps of switch turns siren off
- White with red stripe wire on siren connects to the brown wire of this switch.
- Push of switch activates horn
Switch 3 activates your auxiliary lighting